- ½ cup toasted, sliced almonds
- 1 can (8 ounces) Mandarin orange slices drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts drained
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 package (12 ounces) mixed salad greens
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
In a small bowl, whisk together dressing, soy sauce, and rice vinegar until emulsified. In a large bowl, combine lettuce, chicken, green onions, and water chestnuts and toss with the dressing until well coated. Top with almonds and orange slices and serve.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.