Cilantro Lime Baked Salmon
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Cilantro Lime Dressing
- 1 lb. salmon fillet, skin removed, cut into 4 pieces
- 1½ cups panko bread crumbs
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- freshly ground pepper
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2. Brush both sides of each of the fish pieces liberally with the dressing.
- 3. In a bowl, combine bread crumbs and red pepper flakes. Stir to evenly distribute the red pepper flakes, and then pour onto a plate.
- 4. Dredge the fish in the bread crumbs until evenly coated.
- 5. Place the fish on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- 6. Bake the fish for 10 to 12 minutes or until the bread crumbs are golden and the fish has reached an internal temperature of 145°F.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.