Cilantro Lime Ranch Grilled Chicken
Recipe created by Plain Chicken on behalf of Hidden Valley.
Write a review
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Cilantro Lime Ranch® dressing
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1. In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, Hidden Valley® Cilantro Lime Ranch® Dressing, Worcestershire sauce, cumin, salt, lime juice, white vinegar, pepper and sugar.
- 2. Pound chicken breast to 1/4" thickness. Place chicken in the gallon size zipper bag, and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours up to overnight.
- 3. Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Grill chicken for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.