Citrus Herb Chicken
- ½ cup water
- 1 orange sliced
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Buttermilk Recipe Salad Dressing Mix
- ⅓ cup frozen orange juice concentrate thawed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4-6 skinned, boned chicken breast, halves
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing mix, water, orange juice concentrate and mustard, and stir until well blended.
- 2. Place the chicken in a shallow baking dish or Glad®
- 3. Food Storage Zipper Bag. Cover the dish or seal the bag and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 4. Preheat the grill or broiler.
- 5. Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard any remaining marinade.
- 6. Grill the chicken for 5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- 7. Serve immediately garnished with the orange slices.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.