Classic Cheese and Bacon Potato Salad
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 30 m
- Total 35 m
- 1½ pounds small red skinned potatoes, unpeeled
- 4 slices bacon
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch Classic Ranch dressing
- ¼ cup celery, chopped
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1. Boil potatoes in a large pot of water for 15–20 minutes until tender. Drain and cool potatoes. Dice potatoes into cubes.
- 2. Cook bacon until crisp, then crumble.
- 3. Combine all ingredients and toss gently.
- 4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.