Cold Pasta Primavera Salad
- Prep 40 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 55 m
- ½ 1 oz. Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 box (16 ounces) rotini (corkscrew) pasta
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 4 medium radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, steamed
- 1 red or green bell pepper, cut into small chunks
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained (optional)
- 1. In a small bowl, mix Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix with milk and mayonnaise. Slowly whisk the dressing together with the oil until emulsified. Set aside.
- 2. Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cool water and drain.
- 3. In a large bowl, combine the pasta and the remaining ingredients.
- 4. Add the dressing and toss until well coated.
- 5. Chill covered for 1 hour before serving.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.