- ½ 1 oz. Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 box (16 ounces) rotini (corkscrew) pasta
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 4 medium radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, steamed
- 1 red or green bell pepper, cut into small chunks
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained (optional)
In a small bowl, mix Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix with milk and mayonnaise. Slowly whisk the dressing together with the oil until emulsified. Set aside.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cool water and drain.
In a large bowl, combine the pasta and the remaining ingredients.
Add the dressing and toss until well coated.
Chill covered for 1 hour before serving.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.