Prep: 45 m
Cold Peanut Noodles with Chicken
- Prep 45 m
- Cook m
- Total 45 m
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ¾ cup peanut sauce (recipe follows)
- 1 package (16 ounces) fusilli or rotini pasta
- 1 red pepper stem removed, seeded, diced
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1½ cups Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Organic Dressing
- 1½ cups sugar snap peas or Chinese pea pods, stems removed, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 1½ tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 medium carrots peeled, shredded
- 4 green onions white and green parts, chopped
- ⅔ cup crunchy peanut butter
- red pepper flakes
- 1. In a food processor, combine the dressing, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, red pepper sauce, and sugar and process until smooth.
- 1. In a large bowl, add the pasta, chicken, peas, red pepper, green onion and carrot.
- 2. Add the peanut sauce and toss until evenly coated.
- 3. Chill covered for 1 hour before serving.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.