Prep: 40 m
Cold Tortellini Chicken Salad
- Prep 40 m
- Cook m
- Total 40 m
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Buttermilk Ranch Light
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 package (10 ounce) cheese tortellini
- 1 small red onion peeled, diced
- 1½ cups diced, cooked chicken, turkey, or ham
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- 5 medium tomatoes stems and seeds removed, diced
- ⅓ cup shredded Parmesan
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse and let cool.
- 2. In a large bowl, add the tomatoes, chicken, broccoli, onion,cheese, and dressing and toss with enough of the dressing to coat evenly. Serve garnished with parsley.
- 3. *In a rush? Use ready-to-eat rotisserie chicken.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.