Colonial Cobb Salad
Colonial Cobb Salad Recipe
- Serves: 6
- Product The Original Ranch® Light
- Main Ingredient Pork
- Main Ingredient Turkey
- Meals & Dishes Dinner
I made this salad because my mother loves cranberries, but I was the one who ended up eating all of it!
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing or Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 cup cubed, cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 cup glazed pecans halved
- 4 strips crisp-cooked bacon
- 6 cups iceberg and Romaine lettuces
- In a large bowl, toss the lettuces, chicken, cranberries, pecans and blue cheese together with the dressing, until lightly coated.
- Garnish with the bacon and serve.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.