Colorful Eggs and Ham
Colorful Eggs and Ham Recipe
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 5 min.
- Cook Time: 10 min.
- Main Ingredient Pork
- Main Ingredient Veggie
- Meals & Dishes Breakfast
- Meals & Dishes Brunch
- Meals & Dishes Main Course
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 1 cup fresh spinach stems removed, finely chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 2 English muffins lightly toasted
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 ounces lean, pre-cooked ham or Canadian bacon
- 4 slices American cheese
- 6 large eggs
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, dressing, milk and spinach, and whisk until well blended.
- In a medium skillet, heat the oil until shimmering. Fry the ham or bacon, for about three minutes on each side or until crisp and set aside. Reduce the heat and cook the eggs in the same skillet until lightly scrambled.
- Divide the ham and cheese evenly over 4 English muffin halves and top with the cooked eggs.
- Serve immediately.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.
Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 17 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by nkoech Great version for breakfast of lunch Like all the ingredients, but prefer a sharp cheddar cheese. Yummy 05.23.14
Rated 2 out of 5 by Starz Green Eggs and Ham The color green is not something that sounds tasty which takes away from the recipe, although it doesn't taste bad. I like ham, but I think hamburger meat and eggs would be more tasty and tends to mix better than the ham. I wouldn't recommend this recipe mainly because of the ingredients used. 05.05.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by JackieK06 Super Cool for Kids and Adults! I made these this morning since it was a terribly rainy day and our daughter was not in a going to school mood. Lol. They were easy to make and she Loved Them! We also enjoyed them very much. No leftovers whatsoever! 01.31.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by dabeedomars green eggs and ham this is a good recipe to incorporate spinach and to make it taste good too. it is also a quick and easy dish to make for breakfast or dinner. try it, you'll love it. 01.16.14
- 2016-02-05 T06:41:30.315-06:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_17, tr_17
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_379, prod, sort_default
4 PT5M PT10M 4.2 of 5