Confetti Cauliflower Popcorn
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 45 m
- Total 55 m
- 1 head cauliflower (purple, orange, yellow and/or green)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing (optional for dipping)
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2. Break cauliflower into bite-size florets about the size of popped corn.
- 3. Toss cauliflower florets, olive oil and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix in a large bowl until well coated.
- 4. Spread cauliflower on a baking sheet and bake for 10–12 minutes, turning twice while baking, until cauliflower is slightly browned and tender.
Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Note: Double the ranch flavor by drizzling Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing over the popped cauliflower.