Confetti Soba Noodle Salad
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 carrot peeled, chopped
- 1 cup chopped, fresh basil
- 1 cup chopped, fresh mint
- 1 large red bell pepper chopped
- 1 large, ripe mango peeled, chopped into cubes
- 1 pound soba noodles (or whole wheat spaghetti)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil (optional)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1. Cook the noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and then rinse well under cool water.
- 2. Place the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing in a saucepan or skillet over medium heat for 1–2 minutes. Stir in the garlic and allow to cool. Add the lime juice and sesame oil and mix well. Transfer the noodles to a large bowl and toss with the dressing. Add the mango, carrots, bell pepper, basil and mint.
- 1. Buy jarred, pre-minced garlic and bottled lime juice. Look for ready-peeled and chopped mango at your local grocer.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.