Cool Orange Chicken Fingers
- Prep 30 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 50 m
- ½ cup bread crumbs dry, plain
- ½ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup corn flakes crumbs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 chicken boneless, breasts
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 tablespoon sage
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 ounces water
- 2 ounces orange marmalade
- 3 cups orange juice
- 3 ounces clarified butter
- 1. Combine dip ingredients together. Reserve and refrigerate overnight.
- 1. In 3 separate, shallow pie plates prepare mixtures of eggs and water, flour and pepper, and breadcrumbs with cornflake crumbs. Remove the marinated chicken pieces and bread each strip in the flour mixture, then the egg mixture, followed by the crumb mixture. Discard any excess marinade and dredging ingredients.
- 2. Heat the butter in a skillet and sauté each finger until golden brown and thoroughly cooked (about 3 minutes per side). Serve with reserved dip.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.