Prep: 20 m | Cook: 1 h
Easy Ranch Corn Casserole with Sausage and Cheese
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 1 h
- Total 1 h 20 m
- 1 can (15 ounces) cream-style corn drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole kernel sweet corn drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) corn muffin mix
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound maple-flavored sausage
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Brown the sausage in a skillet until thoroughly cooked. Drain on paper towels.
- 2. In a large bowl, stir together dressing mix, sour cream, butter, whole kernel corn, cream-style corn, corn muffin mix and sausage. Pour into a greased casserole dish. Bake for 45 minutes or until set in the middle. Sprinkle cheese on top and continue to bake until cheese is melted; about 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand at least 5 minutes. Serve warm.
- 3. Tip: make in a muffin pan for convenient, individual portions or casserole dish for family-style.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.