Country Herb Potato Salad
- Prep 40 m
- Total 40 m
- ¼ cup parsley chopped
- ¼ teaspoon dill weed chopped
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 2 pounds small red potatoes cooked, cooled, sliced
- 3 scallions sliced, white and green parts
- freshly ground pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk the dressing together with the milk, dill, parsley, and scallion until smooth. Add the potatoes and stir until evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper. Chill covered for at least 1 hour (3 hours is best) before serving.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.