Cowboy Potatoes & Asparagus with Rancher Dip
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 45 m
- Total 55 m
- ½ cup reduced-fat, (or fat-free) sour cream
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Buttermilk Ranch Light
- 1 pound asparagus (about 20 spears), washed, trimmed to approx. 4 inches
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits (optional)
- 1½ pounds unpeeled red new potatoes scrubbed, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- nonstick vegetable spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 450˚F.
- 2. Coat 11 x 14-inch baking pan with vegetable spray. Put potatoes, asparagus, oil and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Fiesta Ranch Dip Mix in a GLAD® Food Storage Bag; shake to coat well. Remove asparagus and set aside.
- 3. Place potatoes in baking dish and roast uncovered in oven for 35 minutes; stir occasionally. Add asparagus to potatoes and cook another 5 minutes or until asparagus is fork-tender. Remove from oven and set aside to cool about 5 minutes.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.