Cowboy Ranch Flank Steak Salad
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Cucumber Dill dressing
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- black pepper fresh cracked
- 1 beef flank steak (1½ pounds)
- 8 red bliss potatoes with skin (2 inch size)
- olive oil cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons no-salt garlic herb seasoning
- 1 package (10 ounces) chopped Romaine lettuce (about 8 cups)
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 1½ cups red seedless grapes halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil chopped
- 30 croutons
- 1. Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl; mix well.
- 1. Place beef steak and marinade in Glad® Food Storage Bag; turn steak to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2. Wash and cut potatoes into quarters, spread evenly on baking sheet and spray with olive oil for 3 seconds. Season with no-salt garlic herb seasoning. Roast potatoes in oven for 30 minutes.
- 3. Remove beef steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill flank steak, uncovered, 17 to 21 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Carve steak across the grain into thin slices.
- 4. Combine romaine lettuce with dressing. Place equal amounts of salad on 6 large plates. Add 1/6 of sliced steak to each plate. Distribute remaining ingredients—potatoes, grape halves, chopped basil and croutons—evenly to the 6 plates. Serve.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.