Cranberry Almond Spinach Salad
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 1 bag (9 oz.) spinach leaves
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Light Dressing or Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup feta cheese crumbled
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1. In a dry skillet over medium heat, toast almonds, stirring occasionally until fragrant and golden brown, about 1 minute. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine spinach and Ranch dressing. Gently toss to coat leaves. Add dried cranberries, feta cheese and toasted almonds. Gently toss to combine. Season with freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.