Cranberry Almond Spinach Salad
Cranberry Almond Spinach Salad Recipe
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 min.
- Cook Time: 1 min.
- Meals & Dishes Dinner
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 1 bag (9 oz.) spinach leaves
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Light Dressing or Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup feta cheese crumbled
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a dry skillet over medium heat, toast almonds, stirring occasionally until fragrant and golden brown, about 1 minute. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach and Ranch dressing. Gently toss to coat leaves. Add dried cranberries, feta cheese and toasted almonds. Gently toss to combine. Season with freshly ground black pepper to taste.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by kathylk1 Add bacon and hardboiled egg I like a warm spinach salad, and so I added crisp bacon bits and hard boiled egg to this recipe 02.12.14
Rated 3 out of 5 by gbftl1 Not really a bad dish. Thought it would be better than it was 02.01.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Feta Fantastic Salad What a delicious, cornucopia of ingredients. My all-time favorite salad and the feta and nuts leave a melody on the palette. 01.24.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by lilladydz awesome for any course this salad is amazing, awesome with any meal or as a side, goes great with some garlic bread. 12.02.13
- 2016-02-07 T06:58:33.001-06:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_4
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_972, prod, sort_default
1-4 of 4
4 PT10M PT1M 4.3 of 5