Prep: 15 m | Cook: 20 m
Cranberry Ranch Turkey Meatballs
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 35 m
- 1¼ lbs. ground turkey, dark meat preferred
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup panko crumbs, soaked in 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- ½ cup minced onion
- ½ cup chopped dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- Prepared cranberry sauce and Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing, for serving
- 1. In a mixing bowl, combine the turkey, egg, panko, onion, cranberries, ricotta and Ranch seasoning until well blended. If time allows, chill the mixture for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
- 2. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Oil a baking sheet and set aside.
- 3. Wetting your hands if necessary to prevent sticking, roll the turkey mixture into 1-inch meatballs, and set on a baking sheet. Place in oven and roast until the meatballs are browned and cooked through, about 15-20 minutes (or when the internal temperature is 165°F). Let sit for 10 minutes before serving with cranberry sauce and ranch dressing, for dipping.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.