Creamy Broccoli and Cheese
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound broccoli cooked, drained
- 1. In a blender, combine dressing mix with cream cheese and milk; blend until smooth. Pour over broccoli in 9-inch baking dish; stir well. Top with cheese. Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.