- ½ cup fat-free half-and-half
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- ¼ cup fat-free cream cheese
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 head broccoli cut into florets
- 1 package (12 ounces) whole wheat fettuccine
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh, ground, black pepper
Cook pasta according to package directions. Add the broccoli to pasta water during last 4 minutes of cooking and drain.
In a bowl, mix the dressing, half-and-half, cream cheese and Parmesan until smooth.
In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil until shimmering. Add the chicken and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned and juices run clear.
Add the pasta and sauce mixture and toss until well coated.
Stir until heated through.
Serve immediately, seasoned with the pepper.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.