Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 25 m
- ½ cup fat-free half-and-half
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- ¼ cup fat-free cream cheese
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 head broccoli cut into florets
- 1 package (12 ounces) whole wheat fettuccine
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh, ground, black pepper
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Add the broccoli to pasta water during last 4 minutes of cooking and drain.
- 2. In a bowl, mix the dressing, half-and-half, cream cheese and Parmesan until smooth.
- 3. In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil until shimmering. Add the chicken and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned and juices run clear.
- 4. Add the pasta and sauce mixture and toss until well coated.
- 5. Stir until heated through.
- 6. Serve immediately, seasoned with the pepper.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.