- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ pound ground beef
- ½ cup canned diced tomato
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon paprika
In a pan set over medium heat, warm the olive oil. Add the ground beef and sauté until cooked through and crumbled. Stir in diced tomatoes, corn, and paprika. Sauté for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside to cool.
Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add ground beef mixture. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate 1 hour to thicken.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.