Prep: 10 m
Creamy Green Onion Mexicana Dip
- Prep 10 m
- Cook m
- Total 10 m
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- chips or vegetable sticks
- 1. Prepare dips mix according to package directions. Combine prepared dip, cream cheese and sour cream, stirring until smooth.
- 2. Gently stir in green onions; refrigerate 1 hour before serving. Serve with chips or vegetables.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.