- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips Mix
- 1½ cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 cup cooked lentils
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh mint
- sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
In a pan set over medium heat, warm the olive oil. Add the carrots and celery, and sauté until softened, about 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in the lentils and sauté until warmed through. If it starts to dry out, add a little water just to moisten. Add the herbs, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside to cool.
Mix contents of dips packet with yogurt. Add lentil mixture. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to thicken.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.