Prep: 10 m | Cook: 10 m
Creamy Lentil Dip
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 20 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips Mix
- 1½ cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 cup cooked lentils
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh mint
- sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1. In a pan set over medium heat, warm the olive oil. Add the carrots and celery, and sauté until softened, about 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in the lentils and sauté until warmed through. If it starts to dry out, add a little water just to moisten. Add the herbs, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside to cool.
- 2. Mix contents of dips packet with yogurt. Add lentil mixture. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to thicken.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.