Creamy Ranch Shellfish Ceviche
- Prep 20 m
- Total 20 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- ¼ pound diced scallops
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, plus more to taste
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- ¾ cup sliced celery
- ½ cup diced green pepper
- ½ cup diced red pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- black pepper, to taste
- 1. Place scallops in a bowl and pour lime juice over the top. Stir to coat the scallops in the lime juice and let sit in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes to cure.
- 2. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add scallops, green onions, celery, peppers, and herbs. Stir well to combine and, if desired, season to taste with black pepper and more lime juice. Refrigerate 1 hour to thicken.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.