- 1½ cups Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 tomatoes peeled, seeded, chopped
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup mild green chili peppers or hot green chili peppers, seeded, minced
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- ½ cup Monterey Jack cheese
- fresh cilantro
In medium bowl, combine all dressing, tomatoes, ¼ cup almonds, peppers, onion and cheese; mix well. Refrigerate a least 1 hour before serving. Garnish with additional almonds and cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips or fresh vegetables.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.