Creamy Smashed Potato Dip
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 1½ cups cooked smashed potato
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup diced red onions
- ¼ cup minced chives
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Mix smashed potatoes with the butter, and cream. Stir into sour cream mixture, along with red onions and chives. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.