Creamy Spicy Cauliflower “Risotto”
Courtesy of Taste of Home
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Buffalo Ranch
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 head (2 lbs.) cauliflower, core removed and finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly softened, 3–4 minutes.
- 2. Stir in the cauliflower and cook 5 minutes. Add 1/2 cup water, salt and pepper; cook until the cauliflower is tender but not mushy, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
- 3. Stir in the cheese and cook 1 minute.
- 4. Remove from the heat and stir in the dressing and parsley.
- 5. Serve hot. Can be made up to 1 day ahead and reheated in a skillet over medium heat.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.