Creamy Stuffed Mushrooms
- 2 lbs. white button mushrooms
- 1 lb. Italian sausage
- 12 oz. cream cheese
- 1 package Hidden Valley® Creamy Spinach Parmesan Warm Dip & Appetizer Mix
- shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Wash mushrooms. Remove stems and set aside. Place caps upside down on large baking pan. Finely chop mushroom stems and add to sausage in large skillet. Cook over medium high heat for about 10 minutes, or until most of liquid is absorbed. Remove skillet from heat and stir in cream cheese and dip mix. Scoop about 1 tablespoon mixture into each mushroom cap.
- 2. Bake at 350°F 30 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Garnish with shredded cheese, if desired. For best flavor, allow mushrooms to cool 10 minutes before serving.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.