Creamy Tuscan Ranch Soup
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans rinsed, drained
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 russet or Idaho potato diced, peeled
- 1 small, yellow onion peeled, diced
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic peeled, minced
- 2½ tablespoons freshly chopped basil
- 4 cups water
- 4 medium carrots peeled, diced
- 1. In a 3-quart saucepan, add all the ingredients and over a medium heat bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover and cook for 20 to 25 minutes until the carrots are tender when pierced with a fork. Remove the soup from the heat and let cool slightly.
- 2. Transfer half the mixture to a food processor and puree until smooth. Return the puree to the saucepan, and stir until well blended.
- 3. Serve immediately.
- 4. *Recipe only gluten free when made with all gluten free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.