Crispy Chicken Taco Dip
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- ¾ cup shredded cooked chicken
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup chopped tomato
- 2–3 teaspoons minced jalapenos
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ cup taco sauce
- ½ cup crumbled tortilla chips
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add chicken, olives, tomatoes, jalapenos, lime juice, taco sauce, and crumbled tortilla chips. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate 1 hour to thicken.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.