Prep: 10 m | Cook: 10 m
Crispy Snack Sticks
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 20 m
- ½ packet (.5 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Buttermilk Recipe Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ¼ cup butter softened
- 1 package (17¼ ounces) puff pastry sheets
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1. Thaw pastry sheets until they unfold easily, about 15 minutes. Mix together remaining ingredients. Spread half the butter mixture evenly over one pastry sheet. Keep remaining sheet cold. With fork, prick pastry generously all over. Cut sheet in half with sharp knife. Cut each half into 18 strips, each ½-inch wide. Arrange strips on ungreased baking sheet. Leave space between strips.
- 2. Bake in preheated 375°F oven 10–12 minutes, until golden brown. Cool. Repeat with remaining pastry sheet.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.