Crunchy Garden Salad Tacos
- ½ cup cheddar cheese grated
- ½ head iceberg lettuce about 2 cups, shredded
- ½ teaspoon freshly chopped tarragon
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 cup carrots peeled, grated
- 1 medium tomato stem removed, seeded, diced
- 8–10 corn taco shells
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the carrots, lettuce, diced tomato, cheese, tarragon, and toss well to combine. Add the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and toss again. Stuff salad filling into corn taco shells and serve.
- 2. *Recipe only gluten-free when made with all gluten-free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.