Crunchy Pea Salad
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup diced green onions
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cashews
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen, petite peas or 2 cups fresh peas
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 strips bacon cooked crisp, crumbled
- 1. In a small bowl, add the dressing, sour cream, and dijon mustard and stir until well blended and set aside. Rinse peas in hot water (or steam until tender, if fresh) and drain.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the peas, celery, cauliflower, cashews, onions. Toss the dressing together with the salad and chill covered for at least 1 hour. Sprinkle the bacon over the top and serve immediately.
- 3. *Recipe only gluten free when made with all gluten free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.