Crunchy Ranch Fattoush Dip
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips
- 1½ cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¾ cup chopped cherry tomato
- ½ cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons minced Greek herbs (dill, oregano, mint)
- ½ cup lightly crushed pita chips
- sea salt, to taste
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with yogurt. Add the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, cherry tomatoes, olives, and herbs. Stir well to combine and season to taste with sea salt. Refrigerate 1 hour to thicken. Before serving, stir in pita chips.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.