Crunchy Vegetable and Cheddar Salad
Crunchy Vegetable and Cheddar Salad Recipe
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 25 min.
- Main Ingredient Veggie
- Meals & Dishes Salad
- Meals & Dishes Sides
I absolutely loved the taste and easiness of making it!!
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Old-Fashioned Buttermilk Dressing
- ½ cup sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (8.75 ounces) kernel corn drained
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower florets
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 2 medium tomatoes stems and seeds removed, diced
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by kathylk1 nix the corn My husband dislikes whole kernel corn, so i did not add corn. I added a can of drained kidney beans instead. 05.11.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by lilladydz yum all the way awesome recipe, great for a night with friends and family, compliments very nicely with a small meal. love it! 12.04.13
Rated 4 out of 5 by raaar Great with some Substitutes I use a little less of the buttermilk dressing, and switch out broccoli with cucumbers and asparagus. Makes a great salad appetizer! 12.01.13
Rated 5 out of 5 by missester It one my favorite. I like all kinds veggies in mind,tomatoes, cucumbers,onion,cheddar cheese,apples,grapes. Top Off with Ranch Dressing. 04.05.13
- 2016-04-28 T06:47:07.872-05:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_5
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_45, prod, sort_default
4 PT25M 4.8 of 5