Cucumber Ranch Chicken Skewers
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Cucumber Dressing
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves about 3 ounces each
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium red onion cut into 1” pieces
- 2 medium tomatoes peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 4 pitas toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, add the chicken, lemon juice, and olive oil. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 2. Preheat the grill.
- 3. Remove the chicken from the marinade and cut into 1-inch pieces. Discard the used marinade. Arrange the chicken on four wooden skewers alternating with the red onion.
- 4. Grill the skewers for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until the chicken is crispy and an internal temperature of 165°F has been reached.
- 5. Remove the chicken and onion from the skewer and place it into a pita and then top with tomatoes. Repeat this 3 more times with the remaining skewers. Drizzle each pita with 2 tablespoons of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Cucumber Dressing.
- 6. Refrigerate any leftovers promptly in a shallow container. Discard any food left out more than 2 hours (or 1 hour, if temperatures are above 90F).
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.