Cucumber & Shrimp Triangles
- 2 slices hearty, whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons prepared Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Original Ranch® Dip Mix
- 4 thin slices English cucumber cut lengthwise to fit bread (about 4” long)
- 8 medium, fully cooked shrimp with tails removed
- 1 sprig fresh dill weed
- 1. Toast bread; cut off crusts and let cool. On each slice of bread, spread 1 tablespoon Greek Yogurt dip and top with 2 strips of cucumber. Cut each slice of bread diagonally into 4 triangles. Top each triangle with one shrimp and a piece of dill.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.