Curried Orange Dip
- Prep 10 m
- Total 10 m
- ¼ cup frozen orange juice concentrate thawed
- 1 carton (16 ounces) sour cream or substitute Greek yogurt
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- assorted, fresh fruits or vegetables, cut up
- 1. Combine dressing mix, sour cream, orange juice concentrate and curry powder to blend. Serve as a dip for fresh fruits.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.