Double Onion Quiche
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 40 m
- Total 55 m
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 (9-inch) deep-dish pastry shell baked, cooled
- 1 cup green onions thinly sliced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups yellow onions thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1. Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- 2. In medium skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the onions and cook for 10 minutes, stirring often until the onions have caramelized. Remove the onions from the pan and allow to cool.
- 3. In large bowl, whisk the eggs. Add the cream, cheese, pepper sauce and salad dressing mix and stir until smooth. Fold in the onions.
- 4. Pour the mixture into the pie shell and bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until top is golden and a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 5. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes before serving.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.