- ½ cup butter
- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh, angel hair pasta cooked, drained
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ⅓ cup Dijon-style mustard
- ⅓ cup dry white wine
- 2½ tablespoons parsley freshly chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken pounded to a ½-inch thickness, breasts
In small bowl, whisk together salad dressing and mustard and set aside.
In medium skillet, melt the butter until bubbly, add the chicken and sauté for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until golden and juices run clear. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
Add the wine to the skillet and scrape up any brown bits with a spatula, continue to cook for about 4 minutes or until wine has reduced slightly. Whisk the dressing into the wine and stir until bubbly and smooth.
Pour the sauce over the chicken and serve over pasta.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.