Easy Broccoli Slaw
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Coleslaw Dressing
- 4 cups shredded red cabbage (or 2 cups red and 2 cups green cabbage)
- 4 strips crisp-cooked bacon crumbled
- 4 cups cooked broccoli florets
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, broccoli, and raisins with the dressing and toss until well coated. Chill covered for at least an hour or until the cabbage has softened slightly. Overnight is best.
- 2. Serve garnished with crumbled bacon
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.