Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Original Ranch® Dressing Mix
- 1-1/3 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsps. milk
- 1 package (12 oz.) broccoli coleslaw, rinsed and drained well
- 1 medium apple, cored and diced
- 1 cup raisins
- sunflower seeds (optional)
- 1. Combine dressing mix with yogurt and milk. Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes to thicken. Combine slaw, apples and raisins in large salad bowl. Pour dressing on top; toss to coat thoroughly. Cover; refrigerate additional 30 minutes. Just before serving, garnish with sunflower seeds, if desired.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.