Prep: 35 m | Cook: 25 m
Easy Mini Meat Pies
- Prep 35 m
- Cook 25 m
- Total 1 h
- 1 (15 oz.) package refrigerated pie crusts, thawed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup diced onions
- ½ cup diced carrots
- ½ cup diced celery
- 1 (1 oz.) packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- ¼ cup beef broth or water
- 1½ cups (12 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Dressing
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2. Spray a 12-cup medium muffin tin with cooking spray.
- 3. Roll each pie crust into 12-inch circles on a floured surface. Cut 4 rounds from each crust using a cookie cutter (reroll scraps and cut 4 more rounds). Press individual rounds into muffin cups.
- 4. To make the filling, heat vegetable oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Sauté onions until translucent, then add carrots and celery. Add ground beef and seasoning mix. Cook until beef is browned.
- 5. Drain any excess fat, then add broth to the mixture. Simmer for 5 minutes, until all ingredients are incorporated. Set aside and allow to cool.
- 6. Spoon in 2 tablespoons of cream cheese at the bottom of each pie crust. Spoon in beef and vegetable filling. Crimp or fold crust edges as desired.
- 7. Bake 25 minutes or until crust is brown.
- 8. Drizzle dressing on top as desired and serve.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.