- 1 (15 oz.) package refrigerated pie crusts, thawed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup diced onions
- ½ cup diced carrots
- ½ cup diced celery
- 1 (1 oz.) packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- ¼ cup beef broth or water
- 1½ cups (12 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Dressing
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Spray a 12-cup medium muffin tin with cooking spray.
Roll each pie crust into 12-inch circles on a floured surface. Cut 4 rounds from each crust using a cookie cutter (reroll scraps and cut 4 more rounds). Press individual rounds into muffin cups.
To make the filling, heat vegetable oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Sauté onions until translucent, then add carrots and celery. Add ground beef and seasoning mix. Cook until beef is browned.
Drain any excess fat, then add broth to the mixture. Simmer for 5 minutes, until all ingredients are incorporated. Set aside and allow to cool.
Spoon in 2 tablespoons of cream cheese at the bottom of each pie crust. Spoon in beef and vegetable filling. Crimp or fold crust edges as desired.
Bake 25 minutes or until crust is brown.
Drizzle dressing on top as desired and serve.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.