Easy Ranch Spaghetti Carbonara
- Prep — m
- Cook 0 m
- Total 0 m
- 12 ounces dry spaghetti
- 2 large eggs and 2 yolks, room temperature
- 11⁄2 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- Coarsely ground black pepper, to taste
- 2⁄3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces diced bacon
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook until al dente.
While the pasta is cooking, do the following:
- 2. Whisk the eggs, yolks, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix, a small pinch of black pepper and cheese together in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- 3. Heat oil in a large skillet set over medium heat. Add the pancetta or bacon, and sauté for about about 5-7 minutes until beginning to crisp.
- 4. Drain pasta reserving 1 cup of the pasta water. Add pasta to the bacon skillet over low heat. Stir to coat the pasta. Transfer pasta and bacon to a bowl, add the egg mixture and a small amount of the reserved pasta water for creaminess. Toss well to coat. Serve immediately with extra cheese for garnish.