Easy Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 3 h
- Total 3 h 20 m
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix or 2 tablespoons of Hidden Valley® Ranch Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 4-oz. cans diced green chiles
- 2 15-oz. cans Great Northern white beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups chicken broth
- ½ cup heavy cream, optional
- Optional garnishes: fresh cilantro, canned corn, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, diced avocados
- 1. Place chicken breasts in the pot of a slow cooker. Sprinkle with the ranch seasoning mix and chili powder. Top with the onions, green chiles (with liquid), beans and chicken broth. Stir together and cover. Cook on high heat for 3–4 hours or on low for 6–8 hours.
- 2. Remove chicken, shred, and add back to the slow cooker. If creamy white chicken chili is desired, stir in heavy cream and cook on high heat just until warmed through and slightly thickened. Serve warm, topped with garnishes of choice.