Easy Veggie Ranch Bars
Photos and recipe by Spaceships and Laser Beams
Write a review
- 1 can of 8 croissants
- 4 radishes
- 2 carrots
- 1 small broccoli crown
- ½ small cauliflower
- ½ red pepper
- ½ yellow pepper
- green onion
- 1 8-oz. block cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1. Unroll croissants and press into a 9×13 baking dish. Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- 2. While crust is baking, slice carrots and radishes with a mandolin and finely chop broccoli and cauliflower.
- 3. Mix cream cheese and ranch dressing until well-blended.
- 4. When crust has cooled, spread with cream cheese mixture and top with veggies and green onions. Press veggies down into cream cheese so they stick.
- 5. Cut bars and drizzle with more ranch dressing.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.