Elegant Shrimp and Artichoke Dip
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts rinsed, drained, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 4-6 ounces shrimp rinsed, drained, patted dry
- sliced French bread and sliced cucumbers
- 1. Prepare dips mix according to package directions. Combine prepared dip and cream cheese. Gently stir in shrimp, artichokes and bell pepper. Serve with cucumbers or French bread.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.