- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¾ cup diced onion
- 4 ounces ground beef
- ½ cup enchilada sauce
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
In a pan set over medium-low heat, warm the olive oil. Add garlic and onion, and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes until slightly softened and fragrant. Add ground beef and continue to sauté, stirring occasionally, until cooked through. Stir in enchilada sauce and corn and sauté until warmed through, about 3 to 4 minutes. Set aside to cool.
Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add ground beef mixture, lime juice and ½ cup of the cheese. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate 1 hour. Top with remaining cheese before serving.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.